Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Reveal delayed:(

We've been working hard to create a comfortable environment for our friends to visit with us and review our work, preview their photos and in general, bask in the emotions of the photography that results from the fusion of our creativity with our clients' emotions. But we've run into snags.

The same attention to detail that is characteristic of our photography guides our efforts to design the appropriate environment.

We're currently awaiting the large screen monitor and a large format (56" x 56") print that will enhance the experience for our visitors.

We're also awaiting the delivery of a backdrop that will become a permanent component of our studio.

And I've got one issue that defies all my efforts. If I can't resolve it in the nest couple of days, I'll be returning here to ask for your help. The issue is to display 2 large scale images (approximately 30" x 47" space) in a manner that enables quick-change but doesn't distract from the image itself. If I can't figure out a solution I'll be asking for your ideas soon.

1 comment:

jhitesma said...

I recognize the chair, has it been refinished? But don't get to attached to Amy's cabinet...I think she already has a place picked out for it when we can get it out here.

As for your image display. I assume you've considered a minimal "frame" of sandwiching the prints between two sheets of glass? The fun part is devising the method of mounting the glass then. Of course glass panes that size are either going to be heavy or weak...so it may not be the best option.